Wednesday, January 13, 2016

TALKY BLOG: Fuit Farmer Ross & His Magic Tree

(Originally posted January 4, 2016)

It's been a minute (aka: a decade) since the heyday of my Talky Blogs.  Sorry.  I've been busy building a career, but, honestly?  I missed doing it.   I missed opening my life up to you all for a few minutes each day.  I missed creating something new each day.  And, most of all, I missed you stopping by each day to say, "Hello Ross!"

So they're back.  Every weekday, I'll post a lil' something.  Nothing fancy - just a quick video showing a glimpse into my every day.  Come say hi if and when you can.  I'll be here.

Love,
Ross

3 comments:

  1. What happened to videos posted every weekday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear ross my name is juanairis. I used to watch your videos all the time for many years. Back when you were on youtube then they deleted your videos and you started rossvlogs. I literally screened when I saw you on the big screen, mainly because it was so good to see a old friend. I missed your smile, possitivetly, and kindness that shines threw the screen. Your beautiful keep being yourself and do what you love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know if the title of this talky blog should say "Fruit Farmer Ross" - it is "Fuit" farmer :)

    ReplyDelete